Your University of Scranton Portal
Welcome to my.scranton, your source for The University of Scranton services and information all in one convenient place! You can use my.scranton for e-mail, class registration, financial aid, paying tuition, grading, calendar and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is my.scranton?
- my.scranton is the portal to all of your University of Scranton resources. Login here to view your email, courses through Angel, University announcements, UIS, and more.
- What is my Username/Royal ID?
- Your username is composed of your last name (up to the first ten characters) plus your first initial and a numerican digit (eg smithj2). Your Royal ID (or R Number) is an identification number assigned to you by the University, and It can be found on your Royal Card. If you forget either of these pieces of information, you can access them here.
- What is my password?
- If you forget your password, you can go here to to retrieve or reset it
- What if I'm having a technology issue unrelated to my.scranton?
- The University of Scranton offers technical support to all students, faculty, and staff through the Technology Support Center. For more information, please click here.